Monday, September 03, 2007

To Bomb, Or Not To Bomb

That is the question.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he has the answer: Iran's Ahmadinejad has 'proof' US won't attack

"I tell them: 'I am an engineer and I am a master in calculation and tabulation.

"I draw up tables. For hours, I write out different hypotheses. I reject, I reason. I reason with planning and I make a conclusion. They cannot make problems for Iran.'"


But as Pat Dollard reports: “They’re About Taking Out The Entire Iranian Military”
THE Pentagon has drawn up plans for massive airstrikes against 1,200 targets in Iran, designed to annihilate the Iranians’ military capability in three days, according to a national security expert. (The Times of London)


But Victor Davis Hanson says don't bomb Iran... yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bomb them and bomb them good. Don't let a weak Democrat take office and have four years of ineptitude towards this problem.

visit www. dismatledplanet.blogspot.com