Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Viddy well, little brother. Viddy well."

Old but good:

"Appy-polly-loggies. I had something of a pain in my gulliver so I had to sleep. I was not awakened when I gave orders for awakening."

A reader commented on my earlier post about Harry Potter and the politics of Denial that:

PM Brown should be made to watch this movie daily, if only for its message that refusing to name something doesn't make it go away...

I agree. However, sitting Prime Minister Gordown Brown in a chair to watch Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, a 2 and a half hour film which exemplifies/mirrors/parallels his stubborn myopic political correct attitude regarding the Islamic terrorist threat may require some creativity...


Ominous portentous quote:
"Initiative comes to thems that wait."

~ A Clockwork Orange

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good post. Great minds think alike.