Monday, April 30, 2007

I can't believe Rosie O'Donnell was wrong!


When I heard the news report of the highway overpass collapse in San Francisco, my jaw dropped. But I wasn't surprised at the destruction on a California highway. Rather, it was the particular language the reporters, and even Governor Schwarzenegger, who was quoted, used... "The fire melted the steel."

But when I got to work, Hot Air was already on the case:

MSNBC also writes: The intense heat melted the steel of a highway passing overhead, causing a 250-yard section of the roadway to collapse.
_
Update: Then, of course, there is the comments section of Rosie's Blog. She at least responded to all of them...
_
The politely questioning:

The angry ones:



The confused...
The supporters...
The disgusted...
And there were, of course, the blissfully ignorant:


And no, she has not apologized...

No comments: