Wednesday, February 28, 2007

YouTube: Forum for hate

You can find all sorts of interesting stuff in YouTube's community pages. On this page, you can find YouTube members admiring Islamic radicals who have decided to pursue Jihad in Somalia with the Islamic Courts Union:



"It brought great joy to me when I found that there were Yemenese, Pakistani and many other Arab Mujahideen going to Somalia to help the I.C.U. As a Moorish (African American) Muslims, it really helps my faith when I hear of Muslims coming together, no matter the race."

Or, if that doesn't strike your fancy, how about some good old-fashioned Shi'ite bashing?


"The Kuffar will never be satisfied with us until we follow their ways. We need to rid the Ummah of Ahlul Bidah and Shirk (ie the Shiites and Khawarij/Takfeeris/Jihadis) They are pollution to this ummah"

Amen to that, right?:



"I Agree. The only true Muslim is the Sunni/Salafi Muslim. Shias worship Ali (RA), and all of their other BLATANTLY prohibited images of men."

If these radical saplings ever get off their computers, we might have to worry about them in Iraq, Afghanistan, or Somalia.

No comments: