Monday, February 12, 2007

Irony of Ironies

I love coincidences. I'm reading a few articles/posts online today, and I come across this Post on Digg.com:


The post is a link to this article on AlterNet. The poster on Digg.com, whose name is skiptowne, adds:
"How many more years do we have to waste pot smokers' and taxpayers lives? Read the stats."
Fair enough, fair enough... however, a few minutes later I come across this article (By sheer coincidence, I swear), that jumps out at me:


The article continues:

A van driver who deliberately killed a cyclist whilst high on cannabis has been jailed for life.

Malachi Adam-Smith, 20, had smoked so much "skunk" - a form of strong cannabis - that he brought on temporary mental illness, the Old Bailey heard.

Now - I'm no opponent or supporter of marijuana (the cheech, the skunk, maui-maui, etc.), but the irony was so powerful, I had to post it.

No comments: