Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sick and Demented

I almost don't want to post this blogger's words from Daily Kos, they are so vile and despicable, but I feel that people should read it and know what some sad people in our own country are thinking:

From Daily Kos: Why I hate America


Among many reasons, I hate America for the near-extermination and subsequent
oppression of its indigenous population. I hate it for its role in the African slave trade and for dropping atomic bombs on civilians. I hate its control of institutions like the United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund, and World Trade Organization. I hate it for propping up brutal dictators like Suharto, Pinochet, Duvalier, Hussein, Marcos, and the Shah of Iran. I hate America for its unconditional support for Israel. I hate its bogus two-party system, its one-size-fits-all culture, and its income gap. I could go on for pages but I'll sum up with this: I hate America for being a hypocritical white supremacist capitalist patriarchy.

I feel bad for this blogger... if he/she is so righteously hateful toward his/her country, imagine the deep level of self-hate, self-reproachful, deluded, debasing loathing he/she must have for him/herself, and how his/her deeply flawed, fractured self-debasement must affect his or her personal life in a very real and sad way.
He/She must find it infinitely painful to wake up every morning, utilize his/her fantastic plumbing system (whether showering or defecating), select and dress him or herself with American bought clothing, drive along American built and maintained roads, blog on that American invented and (probably) made computer, with American high speed internet access.
Way to go, hypocrite.

No comments: